Moron Talk (hehe)

bullshizzit: I like google.com because it is all in one. And when I open Mozilla Firefox, it is already there. Its a miracle, I dont even type "google" on it

Aaron`~:(coughs).. ehem, It's called homepage, bozo!

bullshizzit: (laughs) You're an idiot, it's called google!! There's no homepage.com... Moron.!
My Supercalifragilistic Life!

July 7, 2008

This Should Keep Us All Thinking..

Peeps, just for this time, let us all leave the wacky side of the world and take time to see whats going on around. Hehehe, maybe you are curious on what I am saying right now, but the time I have seen this video that has been passed to me by a friend, I felt that the video makes a good point and Its worth passing on to y'all guys. Hope that you will carefully watch the video below... And try to see if it makes a good point at your own view.



Well, as I've watched the vid guys, I felt a little bit shocked of what is narrated in one part. Honestly speaking, I sometimes questioned myself 'bout God's capabilities and doubt if he really exists. But as I carefully watched it guys, all of a sudden, I had thought that this clip makes a good point and I am just so enlightened.

Hope that you've come to see that the video makes a good point. This should keep us all thinking... Yeah, now I know.

Have a nice and a blessed day guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, la ko msabi s vid dude. i really admired the one who stood up in that class,

kya pla un ang title.. tlagang npaisip ako dun hehe.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha...

yah i saw it na...


well i do really lyk dat clip,,,

so stand up!!!
and be proud of havin' a GOD!

kip rockin' dadi...

Anonymous said...

hi mj, lorainne po to rmember, ung s dixies 1? hehehe.. juz drop by s blog mo and ang cool po.. inadd kita s friendster ha hehe.

nice vid.. ilang beses k n sya npnood.. npkameaningful.

ge kuya,p accept n lng s friendster h.. ge po.. ingat k lge

Anonymous said...

just watched it.. and i would pass this on chum!

btw.. im from brazil.. you played with me in abatross18 and you always shout your blog.. i visited this and it was very nice.. keep this up!

-From-This-Moment- , yep thats me!