Moron Talk (hehe)

bullshizzit: I like google.com because it is all in one. And when I open Mozilla Firefox, it is already there. Its a miracle, I dont even type "google" on it

Aaron`~:(coughs).. ehem, It's called homepage, bozo!

bullshizzit: (laughs) You're an idiot, it's called google!! There's no homepage.com... Moron.!
My Supercalifragilistic Life!

July 5, 2008

My New PangYa Vids Already Released!

Mga peeps... lalo na yung mga pangsters jan... na upload ko na po sa youtube yung pinakabago kong Pangya Gameplay Vids...

Well, mas mainam po eto ngayon kesa dun po sa nauna kong video noon sa PangYa PH. May music na sya and much better shots na po ang pinakita ko dito... Wahehehe.. Hope you would like it. And kung youtube member keo.. please dont forget to leave a comment po dun ha? Hehehehe.

Hope that you would enjoy my vids. Nanjan po sya sa right side ng blogsite, yun po yung new vids ko. But if you want to view it on youtube, search nyo na lang po.. "mj pangya" and lalabas na yun on top.

Many thanks guys... Good day to all... God bless always!

No comments: