Moron Talk (hehe)

bullshizzit: I like google.com because it is all in one. And when I open Mozilla Firefox, it is already there. Its a miracle, I dont even type "google" on it

Aaron`~:(coughs).. ehem, It's called homepage, bozo!

bullshizzit: (laughs) You're an idiot, it's called google!! There's no homepage.com... Moron.!
My Supercalifragilistic Life!

July 7, 2008

Comedy Time...

Peeps... check out these clips na nakita ko sa youtube. I am so sure na magugustuhan nyo rin to. Here it is..





Yung nasa taas, that was DEF Comedy Jam na sumikat sa America from the 90's hanggang ngayun nag e-exist pa. Sa 2nd vid naman, features chocoleit performing in Las Vegas. Grabe nakakatawa, Lalo na yung part ng relasyon ng mag-asawa, naku, siguradong tatawa at tatawa keo... so guys, enjoy ha!

No comments: